About Halo Race Leaderboard
Halo Race Leaderboard is a fully public leaderboard that any Halo Server can opt-in to have track their times.
For information on how to opt-in, click here
- Add the ability for claimed players to delete laps
- Add the ability for server admin's to delete laps
- This gives the server admin more flexibility in managing their server's laps.
- Add support for Halo Custom Edition
- This should mostly be supported, however more testing will need to be done before rolling out support.
- Implement additional lag detection measures
- This involves Ping Stability - if anybody knows of an algorithm for this, I would appreciate it.
- Add ability for users to be notified if their record is broken
- This would email notifications that the user opt's in to after claiming their player.
- The user would be able to opt-in at a server and or map level.
- App converted to PWA (Progressive Web App - Planning Phase)
- I don't think this would be really useful for the users, however would be a fun challenge for me.
5 July 2020
- Removal of Player Aliases
- Ability to claim Players
15 Map 2020
- Bug Fixes
- Adjustments to ping threshold - change to 100 from 200.
17 April 2020
- Bug Fixes
- 404 when clicking on map in maps page
- 404 when clicking on player in players page
13 April 2020
- Added the Developer API
- API Tokens are generated in a user's profile.
12 April 2020
- Adding last lap time to servers page
- Bug fixes on form captcha
10 April 2020
- Bug fix for migrating lap times
- Lap times dates were not copying correctly
4 April 2020
- Adding ability to create users
- Adding ability to claim, reset, migrate, and delete servers
- Adding Ping Spike detection
30 September 2018
- Added notes to Opt-In instructions regarding gameservers.com
- Moved hash encryption to web server, removes dependencies for client
- Added player-specific leaderboards
23 September 2018
- Fixed download link, now should work.
3 Mar 2018
- Adding ability to record lap times while not in a vehicle
25 Feb 2018
- Resolved issue causing server crash on Lap report when player had special characters in name. E.G ©